Milan forward Rafael Leao continues to be linked with a host of top European clubs who are plotting January moves.
Leao won last season's Serie A Footballer of the Year and has maintained his fine form this term.
The 23-year-old forward is contracted with Milan until mid-2024, prompting interest to prise him away from the Rossoneri.
TOP STORY – MILAN PREPARING FOR BUMPER JANUARY BIDS FOR RAFAEL LEAO
Milan are preparing for January bids from Chelsea and Manchester City of approximately £105 million for Rafael Leao, reports Tuttomercato.
Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain have also shown an interest in the Portuguese attacker.
Milan are still working on a new deal with Leao before he departs for the World Cup, hoping to tie him down on a long-term contract.
– Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag is considering trying to lure Dusan Vlahovic to Old Trafford as he prepares for life without Cristiano Ronaldo, reports The Sun on Sunday. Juventus forward Vlahovic moved to the Bianconeri from Fiorentina in January for £62million.
– Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has told the club to sign Leicester City midfielder Youri Tielemans in the January transfer window, claims The Sun. Tielemans is valued at £40m and is out of contract at the end of this season.
– The Mirror reports Arsenal are also interested in a January move for Vitoria Guimaraes midfielder Ibrahima Bamba, having sent scouts to watch him.
– Calciomercato claims Tottenham are looking into a swap deal involving Emerson Royal in order to bring Dutch defender Denzel Dumfries to the club from Inter.
– Serie A leaders Napoli are preparing an offer for Barcelona's Jordi Alba, who is looking for first-team football, according to El Nacional.