Rumour Has It: Napoli place €150m price tag on Man Utd and Chelsea target Osimhen as PSG enter race
Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is garnering a lot of interest, sitting clear at the top of the Serie A scoring charts this term with 21 goals.
The 24-year-old Nigerian striker is contracted with the runaway Serie A leaders until 2025.
While they would love to retain his services long-term, the breakout star hinted that may not be in the cards after recently showing interest in a move to the Premier League.
TOP STORY – NAPOLI PLACE BUMPER PRICE TAG ON OSIMHEN
Foot Mercato reports Napoli have placed a €150million price tag on Osimhen, amid new interest from French powerhouse Paris Saint-Germain.
PSG have entered to race for the Nigerian, with Manchester United and Chelsea both reportedly chasing his signature in the off-season.
But Napoli have moved to protect their prize asset and will not entertain a lower price.
– However, Relevo claims PSG's off-season priority signing is Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva. The Portuguese is reportedly keen for a new challenge, although he is contracted until 2025 and City asked for £80m (€90m) for him last off-season.
– Manchester United are ramping up their interest in Monaco centre-back Alex Disasi, claims The Mail. The Frenchman is rated at £44m (€50m), with United boss Erik ten Hag keen to bolster his defensive ranks in the next transfer window with uncertainty over the futures of Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof.
– Football Insider claims Liverpool have not been deterred by Borussia Dortmund's reported €150m demand for Jude Bellingham. The Reds are determined to land the English midfielder amid interest from Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United.
– Sport claims Chelsea may release Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from his contract after the season, with Mundo Deportivo reporting he is set to return to Barcelona as a low-cost option.
– Unnamed Saudi Arabian and Qatari clubs are interested in Luka Modric, but the veteran Croatian midfielder remains in talks with Real Madrid on a new deal, according to Sky Sports Germany.
– Barcelona's veteran full-back Jordi Alba could have his contracted terminated in the off-season as the Blaugrana looks to trim their wage bill and focus on new signings, reports Sport.