- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Liverpool's Champions League final loss seemingly signalled the end for Sadio Mane at Anfield.
Luis Diaz's January transfer and fresh links to further potential signings at Anfield may all lead to Mane's eventual departure.
And he might not be the only Reds superstar looking to the exit.
TOP STORY – SALAH WEIGHS UP BARCELONA MOVE
Mohamed Salah has reconsidered his future at Liverpool after an offer from Barcelona, according to the Mirror.
The 29-year-old had reportedly informed close friends he was willing to commit his playing future to Liverpool, with his contract expiring at the end of next season and talks over a renewal ongoing.
But reports suggested Barca's subsequent promise to sign him on a free transfer at the end of next season has prompted the Egypt international to reconsider his options at Anfield.
If Salah does not confirm an extension this off-season, it brings a number of other clubs into play, opening the possibility of him leaving as a free agent after what would be six years.
– Sadio Mane has already asked Reds team-mate Thiago Alcantara if he can move into his house in the event he signs for Bayern Munich, the Daily Mail reports.
– Manchester United have yet to lodge an official bid for Barcelona's Frenkie de Jong, but the Catalan club are open to selling him, per Sport.
– United are also keen on signing Inter right-back Denzel Dumfries, Calciomercato claims.
– Thomas Tuchel's primary defensive target for Chelsea remains Sevilla centre-back Jules Kounde, according to talkSPORT.