Rumour Has It: Thuram offered to Barcelona amid Man Utd interest
Marcus Thuram will leave Borussia Moenchengladbach at the end of this season when his contract expires.
As a result, the 25-year-old French forward is garnering plenty of interest from top European clubs.
Thuram has scored 14 goals in all competitions this season for Gladbach, having been part of France's 2022 World Cup squad.
TOP STORY – THURAM OFFERED TO BARCELONA
Marcus Thuram's agent has offered the French forward to Barcelona as an off-season signing, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Thuram has interest from Chelsea, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Atletico Madrid and Inter.
Barcelona's economic challenges mean they have prioritised signing players on free transfers in recent times with Thuram offering that plus flexibility in attack.
– Fichajes claims Cristiano Ronaldo wants Sergio Ramos to join him at Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr, with the defender's contract with PSG to expire at the end of this season. Ramos will leave it late to make a decision, holding out hope for a PSG extension.
– Liverpool will battle Bayern Munich in the off-season for the signature of Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic, reports Calciomercatoweb.
– Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea are all interested in Inter's Marcelo Brozovic, with the Serie A club open to selling him, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.
– Manchester United are weighing up a move for Bayer Leverkusen right-back Jeremie Frimpong, reports Football Insider. Fabrizio Romano claims numerous top clubs are interested in the Dutch defender.
– La Gazzetta dello Sport claims Liverpool are tracking Inter's Nicolo Barella as they look to bolster their midfield options.
– West Ham, Fulham, Crystal Palace and Brentford are all circling for Milan forward Olivier Giroud, who is open to a return to England, claims The Sun.