Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are mixed again at the midday mark, with the consumer staples sector (XLP) the most in the green, and the energy sector (XLE) the most in the red. Alan Valdes, Director of Floor Operations at Silverbear, joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance’s Rick Newman, Pras Subramanian, and Yahoo Finance tech critic David Pogue.
- Oil slips to below $47 per barrel
- Apple “completely rethinking” the Mac Pro
- House debates health care bill
- Gmail users targeted in massive phishing attack
- Hipster tastes driving up select food costs: Bloomberg