Stuart Hogg has been named the 2017 Six Nations RBS Player of the Championship for the second-consecutive year.
Full-back Hogg scored two tries against Ireland and set up another two in the final weekend win over Italy.
His early exit during Scotland's heavy defeat at England was also felt heavily, but his performances across the tournament have earned him this year's award.
Ireland's CJ Stander and France's Louis Picamoles were second and third, while England's Joe Launchbury came fourth.
Hogg said of winning the prize: "To receive this award again is an absolute honour, particularly when you take other players on the shortlist into account.
"I'm delighted to be awarded the RBS Player of the Championship Trophy and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted and the fans for their continued support throughout the Championship.”
The final results
- Stuart Hogg (Scotland) 29,374 24.60%
- CJ Stander (Ireland) 18,078 14.95%
- Louis Picamoles(France) 15,528 12.84%
- Joe Launchbury (England)10,836 8.96%
- Finn Russell (Scotland) 10,093 8.35%
- Conor Murray (Ireland) 9,566 7.91%
- Owen Farrell (England) 7,611 6.30%
- Rhys Webb (Wales) 6,672 5.52%
- Sergio Parisse (Italy) 4,033 3.34%
- Ken Owens (Wales) 3,696 3.06%
- Camille Lopez (France) 3,015 2.49%
- Maro Itoje (England) 2,027 1.68%
Do you agree? Who was your player of the tournament? Have your say in the comments section below.
READ MORE ABOUT:
- Ireland Rugby Union Team
- France Rugby Union Team
- Louis Picamoles
- England Rugby Union Team
- Scotland Rugby Union Team
- Six Nations
- Joe Launchbury
- Stuart Hogg
- Show more