Northern Irishman Laverty set a lap time of 1:40.185 to pace the session, with Tom Sykes of Kawasaki unofficially 2.55 seconds slower.
Michel Fabrizio on the privateer Red Devils Roma Aprilia went third fastest while Guintoli, in just his second outing onboard a RSV4 and having been confirmed as an Aprilia rider for next season, was fourth ahead of another Kawasaki rider Loris Baz.
Having sat out the first two run-outs, Ducati and BMW joined Aprilia and Kawasaki for the final day of testing ahead of the winter ban and Marco Melandri brought his BMW Italia bike round sixth fastest of the day.
Unofficial lap times:
1. Eugene Laverty IRL Aprilia Racing RSV4 1min 40.185secs
2. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1min 40.400secs
3. Michel Fabrizio ITA Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4 1min 40.956secs
4. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Aprilia Racing RSV4 1min 41.239secs
5. Loris Baz FRA Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1min 41.500secs
6. Marco Melandri ITA BMW GoldBet Italia S1000RR 1min 41.800secs
7. Alex Hofmann GER Aprilia Racing RSV4 1min 42.103secs
8. Carlos Checa ESP Alstare Ducati 1199 Panigale 1min 43.089secs
9. Chaz Davies GBR BMW GoldBet Italia S1000RR 1min 43.400secs
10. Max Neukirchner GER MR Ducati 1199 Panigale 1min 43.613secs
11. Ayrton Badovini ITA Alstare Ducati 1199 Panigale 1min 43.613secs
- Sports & Recreation
- Michel Fabrizio