The Trojans vs. Bruins game takes place Saturday, Nov. 18 at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, with kickoff time scheduled for 12:30 p.m. PT / 3:30 p.m. ET.
More from The Hollywood Reporter
USC vs. UCLA Football Tickets, Promo Codes
Tickets to the USC vs. UCLA game are still available on SeatGeek and Vivid Seats, with prices starting at $79 as of this writing. Use promo code HOLLYWOOD10 to save $10 off your purchase on SeatGeek.com. Your tickets can be purchased online and will be delivered straight to your phone or email in time for Saturday’s football game.
How to Watch USC vs. UCLA Football Game
The USC vs. UCLA game is airing on ABC, so you can watch the college football matchup through your local ABC affiliate. Don’t have cable? Watch USC vs. UCLA online through DirectTV Stream, which offers a live feed of ABC as part of its channel lineup.
DirecTV Stream currently has a 5-day free trial that you can use to live stream USC vs. UCLA football online free. Continue on with one of DirecTV Stream’s monthly plans from $69.99/month or cancel before your free trial is up to avoid being charged.
Another way to watch the USC vs. UCLA game online is through Sling TV, which is one of the best places to live stream college football without cable. Sling’s current packages include access to ABC, along with ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, FS1, CBS Sports Network and SEC Network for the most comprehensive college football coverage online.
Normally $40 a month, Sling’s latest deal saves you 50% off a streaming subscription. Plus: get free DVR, so you can record the games to watch back on-demand. Claim the limited-time offer and see full details here.
USC vs. UCLA Football Predictions, Odds
The Trojans are 7-4 on the season and are coming off back-to-back losses to Oregon and Washington. The Bruins, meantime, are 6-4 and looking to close out their season on a high note.
Though both teams are out of the college football playoff picture (and likely out of a Pac-12 Championship game appearance) the USC vs. UCLA game can help determine the school’s bowl appearance. And of course, a rivalry win is always good for bragging rights.
As for USC vs. UCLA predictions? According to ESPN Analytics, USC is the odds-on favorite to win the game, with a 75% chance of winning to UCLA’s 25%.
Watch USC vs. UCLA on ABC through DirecTV Stream’s free trial here.
Best of The Hollywood Reporter