The waiting is nearly over: Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko, this Saturday, in front of a 90,000 packed house at Wembley.
In a heavyweight clash likely to dominate the headlines before, during and after the fight, few will want to miss any moment of the action.
With that in mind, here's our guide on how to pay for and watch Joshua vs Klitschko.
When is the fight?
Saturday April 29.
What time is it likely to start?
The fight start time largely depends on how quickly the undercard fights take to finish. However, expect the ring walk at around 10pm with the fight starting soon after.
What TV channel is it being shown on?
Sky Sports Box Office in the UK.
How can I watch?
For those with Sky:
Subscribers can purchase the fight online here, through their box or online the telephone - 03442 410 888. If you're calling from the Republic of Ireland, it's: 0818 220 225.
For those without Sky:
With Sky Sports Box Office you can watch the fights live via your PC/Desktop/MAC, NOW TV box, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet.
It's simple to sign up, pay and watch - create an account and pay at www.skysports.com/boxofficelive.
Who else is showing it?
RTL are broadcasting the fight in Germany, while Showcase and HBO are showing the fight in the US.
Who is on the undercard?
- Joe Cordina vs TBC (four x three mins Super-Featherweight Contest)
- Josh Kelly vs Faheem Khan (four x three mins Super-Welterweight Contest)
- Lawrence Okolie vs Russell Henshaw (four x three mins Cruiserweight Contest)
- Katie Taylor vs Nina Meinke (10 x two mins WBA Inter-Continental Lightweight Championship)
- Luke Campbell vs Darleys Perez (12 x three mins WBA World Lightweight Championship Eliminator)
- Scott Quigg vs Viorel Simon (12 x three mins IBF World Featherweight Championship Eliminator)