A beloved pub in Wales that was knocked down for property is being moved and rebuilt brick-by-brick inside a museum.
The Vulcan pub in Cardiff was a favourite with locals for more than 160 years before it was demolished in 2012.
An online campaign was set up to move the building and rebuild it, with around 5,000 campaigners signing a petition.
Known for being a favourite of Welsh rockers the Manic Street Preachers, The Vulcan - named after the god of fire - is set to open its doors and serve up pints to customers again in the museum.
The pub has been redesigned to look as it did at its prime in 1915 and will serve ales, lagers and ciders.
Read more from Yahoo News UK:
Prison inmate charged with murder of 'Britain's worst paedophile'
Several injured following shooting in town in south-west Germany
Handyman who hacked police officer's head with machete jailed for 16 years
National Museum Wales dismantled the pub in 2012 before moving it to St Fagans National Museum of History.
It is currently being pieced back together alongside a host of other historic buildings such as churches, shops, school and a cock-fighting pit.
Bethan Lewis, head of St Fagans, said: "This is an important part of Cardiff's heritage and gives us the opportunity to tell some of the area's rich history."
Rebuilding plans include using the original exterior tiles bearing the hotel's name. Other original features will also include a set of ceramic urinals, which date back to around 1914.
The museum hopes the pub will help tell the story of an expanding and changing Cardiff at the end of the 19th and start of the 20th Centuries.
Principal curator Jennifer Protheroe-Jones added: "At this time, it had just undergone a major refurbishment that saw its distinctive green and brown tiles added to the frontage, as well as a redesign of its interior.
"Our curators have already been out and about conducting oral histories with former customers and landlords of the former Adamsdown pub, recording and filming their experiences and memories."
The Vulcan Hotel was built on Adam Street in 1853 to serve mainly steelworkers.