Dillian Whyte's opportunity to avenge his shock loss to Alexander Povetkin will come on November 21, it has been confirmed.
Matchroom announced the heavyweight rematch on Tuesday, with the countdown now on for Whyte as he seeks to put last month's defeat to the Russian behind him.
The Briton was floored by his 40-year-old opponent in the fifth round, having dominated the fight up to that point, with the loss halting his hopes of landing a mandatory shot at the WBC championship.
Venue details for the second showdown between the pair are to be confirmed at a later date, as it is not clear whether fans will be able to attend.
"I'm over the moon to have the rematch," Whyte said in quotes reported by Sky Sports. "As soon as I got out of the ring, I was looking for confirmation that the fight would be on.
"I can't wait to get back in the ring and get back what is rightfully mine.
"I'm looking to do what I said I would the first time, and that's beat Alexander Povetkin."
Povetkin said: "I've rested well, spent time with my family, and now that the date of the rematch is known, I will soon return to my training camp and prepare as thoroughly as I did for the first fight."