1) Which country has won the most medals at each of the last three Winter Olympics?
2) Which country has won the most medals in the history of the Winter Games?
3) Who recorded 16 consecutive wins in men's ice hockey from 1920-1932, the longest win streak in Olympic history?
4) The Wenzel brothers have won six of this nation's nine gold medals in Olympic history. Name the country.
5) Twelve nations have participated in all 20 Winter Games to date. Name them (1/2 a point for each).
1) How many nations won a medal at the 2006 Torino Games, the highest for any Winter Olympics?
2) American snowboarders have won how many of the 18 total medals awarded in the sport's Olympic existence?
3) How many golds were won by the Soviet Union at the 1976 Winter Olympics, the most golds won by a nation in one Olympics?
4) How many golds are on offer in Vancouver?
5) The number of gold medals won by Canada in Montreal and Calgary, the two Olympic Games they have hosted prior to Vancouver?
1) Name the four athletes who have won medals at both the Winter and Summer Games? (1 point for each)
2) Who has won more medals at the Winter Games than any other with 12?
3) American Eddie Eagan is the only Olympian to win gold medals in both Summer and Winter sports. He won the light-heavyweight boxing championship at the 1920 Antwerp Olympics. In what winter sport did he win his gold?
4) Who won an unprecedented five individual gold medals at the 1980 Winter Olympic Games?
5) Name the three women who have won nine or more medals at the Winter Olympics? (1 point for each)
1) After a 54-year absence, what sport returned to the winter Olympics in 2002?
2) What is the new event in the 2010 Winter Olympics?
3) When was women's Ice Hockey introduced to the Olympics?
4) What sport was a demonstration sport at Nagano in 1998?
5) There are six distance gold medals up for grabs in cross country skiing, three for men and three for women. What is the distance of each event? (1 point for each)
1) Torvill and Dean made a return to the Olympic Winter Games in 1994. Where did they finish?
2) Figure Skating has provided the United Kingdom with three other Olympic champions. Who? (1 point for each)
3) Britain's last gold medal came in 2002 when Rhona Martin skipped the women's curling team. Name the other four members of the team. (1 point for each)
4) Mike Dixon produced Britain's highest ever biathlon finish in the 20km at Albertville. Where did he finish?
5) Britain won ice hockey gold in what year?
A5: Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the United States
C1: Eddie Eagan, Jacob Tullin Thams, Christa Luding-Rothenburger and Clara Hughes
C2: Bjorn Dählie
C4: Eric Heiden
C5: Lyubov Yegorova, Claudia Pechstein and Raisa Smetanina
D2: Freestyle Skiing Ski Cross
D4: Short Track Speed Skating
D5: Men - 15km (freestyle), 30km (pursuit), 50km (classical); Women 10km (freestyle), 15km (pursuit), 30km (classical)
E2: Jeanette Altwegg, John Curry and Robin Cousins
E3: Debbie Knox, Fiona MacDonald, Janice Rankin and Margaret Morton