Dublin, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Automotive Plastic Additive Market Research Report by Vehicle, by Plastic, by Plastic Additive, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market size was estimated at USD 6,395.81 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 6,799.86 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.65% to reach USD 9,414.64 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Plastic Additive to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Vehicle, the Automotive Plastic Additive Market was examined across Electric Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Light Commercial Vehicle, and Passenger Car.
Based on Automotive Application, the Automotive Plastic Additive Market was examined across Electronics & Electrical, Exterior Application, Interior Application, and Under the Hood.
Based on Plastic, the Automotive Plastic Additive Market was examined across Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Poly-Vinyl-Chloride, Polypropylene, and Polyurethane.
Based on Plastic Additive, the Automotive Plastic Additive Market was examined across Anti-Scratch, Antioxidant, Plasticizer, and Stabilizer.
Based on Geography, the Automotive Plastic Additive Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Plastic Additive Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market, including Akzo Nobel NV, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Covestro AG, Evonik Industries, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Kaneka Corporation, Lanxess AG, Sabic, Solvay SA, and The DOW Chemical Company.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Plastic Additive Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Shifting focus towards lightweight & fuel efficient vehicles
188.8.131.52. Demand for strength, durability, and heat sensitivity materials in automotive
184.108.40.206. Surge in adoption for vehicle interior & exterior protection
220.127.116.11. Increasing investment in vehicle modifications and protection products in aftermarket
18.104.22.168. Growing concern related to its adverse effects on the environment
22.214.171.124. Emergence of sustainable materials in automotive
126.96.36.199. Proliferating automotive manufacturing and aftermarket
188.8.131.52. Restriction and limitation for use of plastic additives
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Automotive Plastic Additive Market, by Vehicle
6.2. Electric Vehicle
6.3. Heavy Commercial Vehicle
6.4. Light Commercial Vehicle
6.5. Passenger Car
7. Automotive Plastic Additive Market, by Automotive Application
7.2. Electronics & Electrical
7.3. Exterior Application
7.4. Interior Application
7.5. Under the Hood
8. Automotive Plastic Additive Market, by Plastic
8.2. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
9. Automotive Plastic Additive Market, by Plastic Additive
10. Americas Automotive Plastic Additive Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive Plastic Additive Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Plastic Additive Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Akzo Nobel NV
14.2. BASF SE
14.3. Clariant AG
14.4. Covestro AG
14.5. Evonik Industries
14.6. Exxon Mobil Corporation
14.7. Kaneka Corporation
14.8. Lanxess AG
14.10. Solvay SA
14.11. The DOW Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xdmia1
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900