|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 3-6 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Tipsarevic loses his cool and slams his racquet into the court after going 30-0 down. It's a pretty poor ploy to upset the rhythm of Nalbandian, but the Argentine shrugs it off and brings up three match points on the next point. And when the Serb hits one long at the baseline, it's all over! The number 10 seed is dumped out by Nalbandian! Indian Wells Masters drawsheet
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 3-5 - BREAK! Nalbandian fires a beautiful forehand winner back past Tipsarevic before taking the next point and with it three break points. And he takes it! He'll now serve for the match and a place in the fourth round. What a time to make a breakthrough!
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 3-4 - Nalbandian serves to love to edge ahead once again. And this third round encounter is approaching squeaky-bum time.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 3-3 - Fifteen minutes short of two hours now, and there's nothing between these two as Tipso holds once again.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 1-2 - Still on serve in the third set as Serb Tipsarevic holds again. Don't forget, you can watch the women's competition here in Indian Wells live on the Eurosport Player. Subscribe here.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 1-2 - Nalbandian advances to the net at 40-30 up and seals his service game to take a 2-1 lead.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 1-1 - Tipsarevic levels at 1-1 and there's nothing to separate these two at the moment.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 0-1 - Nalbandian manages to hold on in his opening service game in this third set as the match time approaches an hour and a half.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 6-3 - SET! Tipsarevic takes the second set to level up this match, and the Serb ends it swaggering with confidence, renewed as a player from the first set and with all the momentum!
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 3-2 - Tipsarevic continues to keep his nose in front in this second set, and he fires a forehand down the line and manages to pull off a sublime slice backhand to follow it up.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 2-2 - Nalbandian levels at 2-2 with a big serve down the T, and he follows that with a hard earned point after a lengthy rally to close out the game.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 2-1 - Tipsarevic continues to lead the way in the second set, and the Serb picks out three precise first serves to take control and hold serve.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-1 - Nalbandian starts the second set equally brightly as he fires a forehand down the line before clenching his fist in delight as he closes out the game.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 1-0 - Tipsarevic gets on the scoreboard immediately with a solid hold in the second set, and he must keep this intensity up from now on.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-6 - SET! Nalbandian takes the opening set with consummate ease, and he looks very confident and assured with Tipsarevic struggling.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-5 - Tipsarevic does manage to grab a game back with a solid hold to 15, but the set looks to be out of his grasp now.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-5 - BREAK! Nalbandian breaks yet again, and Tipsarevic suddenly looks very despondent as he faces losing this opening set pretty comfortably.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-4 - Nalbandian consolidates his break of serve comfortably, and he establishes a solid lead midway through the opening set.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-3 - BREAK! Nalbandian stamps his authority on proceedings with a clinical break of serve, and he manages to slam successive forehands down the line for winners.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-2 - Tipsarevic levels up once more at 2-2, and Nalbandian cannot prevent his opponent from holding with relative ease.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-2 - Tipsarevic hammers a forehand down the line, but Nalbandian holds very comfortably.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-1 - Tipsarevic levels at 1-1 with a flurry of powerful groundstrokes, and the Serb is very determined and focused at the start of this match.
- - TIPSAREVIC 0-1 - Nalbandian takes the opening game with ease as he hammers two forehands cross court, and he stamps his authority on the set from the outset.
- - David Nalbandian takes on Janko Tipsarevic in their third-round clash on Stadium 2.
|Date of Birth||01/01/1982|
|Date of Birth||22/06/1984|