|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RAONIC 6-4 6-2 - MATCH! It wasn't the cleanest of service games, but it was good enough to cap an impressive victory for Raonic. Perhaps unsurprisingly, he eventually finishes it off with two aces in a row - those are his 18th and 19th of the match. Federer v Raonic should be a cracker in round three. Full draw
- - RAONIC 6-4 5-2 - After four holds of serve the Canadian will have the chance to wrap up the match. Berlocq had to save a match point, but managed to under pressure, but turning this around would border on the miraculous. A match in the next round against Roger Federer awaits.
- - RAONIC 6-4 3-0 - BREAK! Another step closer for Raonic, but that was a gift - Berlocq lost his composure completely and his mind was still on that Hawkeye call from the previous game. Mind you, Raonic showed his class too with a couple of vicious returns.
- - RAONIC 6-4 2-0 - Controversy as Raonic holds. He does so well to come back from 0-40 down on his serve, but an ace to earn advantage is only rewarded after Hawkeye intervenes and Berlocq is fuming. He senses a big chance has gone.
- - RAONIC 6-4 1-0 - BREAK! The problems mount for Berlocq, who slaps a forehand timidly into the net after trading groundstrokes with Raonic. If he has any hope of victory now, he'll have to overturn a set and a break's worth of deficit.
- - RAONIC 6-4 - SET! Much better job from Raonic at the second time of asking - Raonic serves out to love with a mix of vicious serves and some deft work at the net to boot. 9 aces from Raonic in that first set alone.
- - RAONIC 5-3 - BREAK! Berlocq hasn't been anywhere near the Raonic serve in this encounter so far, but when the world number 27 comes to serve for the set the Argentine catches him out. Raonic will get another chance to seal the opener on his own serve, however.
- - RAONIC 4-1 - BREAK! Double-break for Raonic, who's making the Argentine work for every point. Berlocq takes a risk too many on break point, and pushes the ball out. Long way back for him in this set already.
- - RAONIC 3-1 - Berlocq gets on the board, but he's making no impression at all on the Raonic serve. Powerful exhibition of serving from the Canadian, who keeps ahead in the early stages.
- - RAONIC 2-0 - BREAK! Belting start for the big-serving Raonic, who takes an early break against his Argentine opponent, and then backs it up with a comfortable hold of service.
|Date of Birth||27/12/1990|
|Date of Birth||03/02/1983|