|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - MEYER 2-6 4-6 - MATCH - That's exactly what he does for a straight sets win over the seed!
- - MAYER 2-6 4-5 - Still tight heading into the tenth game of the second set. But Andujar could pull off the upset with a break in the next.
- - MAYER 2-6 3-4 - Game seven goes the way of the Spanish player.
- - MAYER 2-6 3-3 - Back to level pegging in the second set as the German takes game six.
- - MAYER 2-6 3-2 - Andujar pulls one back in the fifth.
- - MAYER 2-6 3-1 - Mayer utilises his serve to move into a two-game lead.
- - MAYER 2-6 2-1 - BREAK - Mayer moves into the driver's seat of the second set.
- - MAYER 2-6 1-0 - BREAK - Better from the German as he starts with the first game of the second set against the serve of Andujar.
- - MAYER 2-6 - SET - Andujar powers into a one-set lead!
- - MAYER 2-5 - Andujar is on the verge of claiming the first set over on Court 5.
- - MAYER 2-4 - BREAK - Epic game six leaves Mayer up against it as the Spaniard moves two ahead.
- - MAYER 2-3 - The gap remains one over on Court 5.
- - MAYER 1-2 - The German pulls one back.
- - MAYER 0-2 - BREAK - Andujar with an early break of serve to go further in front.
- - MAYER 0-1 - Andujar holds his serve to open up the match taking the first game.
- - After two women's singles battles on Court 5, Florian Mayer and Pablo Andujar get underway.
|Date of Birth||05/10/1983|
|Date of Birth||23/01/1986|