|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 6-2 - MATCH - The visibly-tiring Dolgopolov is error-strewn as Tipsarevic comfortably serves up a hard-earned victory. Good battling from the Ukrainian but he was simply outlasted by the top-ten Serb.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 5-2 - Another service game for Dolgopolov, but the number nine seed will now serve for the match.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 5-1 - There's more audible support for the underdog as he earns a break point, but the Ukrainian is unable to make it count and from deuce, Tipsarevic lures Dolgopolov into a pair of errors to put himself on the verge of victory.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 4-1 - Dolgopolov is finally on the board, dropping just the one point in an otherwise powerful forehand display. But surely it's too little, too late?
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 4-0 - Mission impossible now for Dolgopolov. The lead becomes four in rather comfortable fashion for Tipsarevic after an early wobble.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 3-0 - BREAK - Oh dear, it's falling apart for the Ukrainian. He throws his racquet down onto the floor in frustration after being broken to 30 by more dogged return play from Tipsarevic.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 2-0 - The Serb makes good on his serve from 30-30 with an ace and the edge of a good rally.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 1-0 - BREAK - Good way to start the decider for Tipsarevic, breaking to 15 and setting the tone pretty early on with some rock solid returns.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-7 - SET - He's pulled it off, and we're going to a deciding set! Great play to break serve to 30, to a very positive reaction from the Grandstand crowd.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-6 - Holding to 15, Dogopolov will have one more crack at breaking the Serbian service here to force a third set, or else he has a tie-break to survive.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 5-5 - Still heading to the wire in this tight second set as Tipsarevic feels hardly any pressure at all holding his serve for this game-30 in the tenth.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 4-5 - The ninth-seed tries to fight back after going behind to Dolgopolov's serve early, but once again no sign of a break and you'd imagine the Ukrainian will be going into game ten feeling pretty confident he can potentially pray on the pressure against Tipsarevic.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 4-4 - Both men continue to look comfortable in serve as Tipsarevic secures a game-15. We're now in that stage where one break could prove enough for the set, and if it goes the Serb's way he'll be in the round of 16.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 3-4 - Dolgopolov doesn't drop a point in game seven, in effect sending a pretty clear message that he doesn't intend to blink first this time around in the break stakes.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 3-3 - Cracking back-and-forth game, but the Serb puts his serve to good use with vital timing to hold his serve once more with game-30.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 2-3 - It looks for a moment that Tipsarevic will continue his momentum by converting one of two break points, but Dolgopolov saves both and makes it four consecutive points to hold serve.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 2-2 - Most one-sided game of the entire afternoon thus far, as the Serb helps himself to an ace and depatches some submissive returns en route to love-service.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 1-2 - Dolgopolov stretches the Serb well and hits game-30 of his own. There appears to be far more determination in service now from the Bulgarian, who'll know that his lapses in the first set are the reason he's currently behind.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 1-1 - Dolgopolov nets a lengthy rally to clinch a game-30 for the world number nine.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 0-1 - Dolgopolov holds his serve to open up the second set as we get back underway over at Grandstand.
- - TIPSAREVIC 6-4 - SET - And he serves with some style, claiming the first of a triple set point to move 1-0 ahead. Dolgopolov's second game loss at serve, so soon after breaking Tipsarevic, the crucial moment in the set.
- - TIPSAREVIC 5-4 - BREAK - But that's the last thing Dolgopolov needed at this time, he's been broken straight back, aceing against the first of two break points before hitting out after a lengthy rally. Tipsarevic will now serve for the first set.
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-4 - BREAK - A slick drop shot and a rare weakness in Tipsarevic's serve lead Dogopolov to find that break of the Serb's serve from deuce.
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-3 - A wicked smash highlights game seven, where Dolgopolov holds his own serve again at game-30.
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-2 - One of the quicker games of the afternoon so far sees the Serb serve with authority to edge ever closer to taking the first set. Dolgopolov's chances to break serve are diminishing.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-2 - Though a poor attempt at a drop shot scuppers Dolgopolov's hopes of game-30, he manages to push back in charge of the game soon enough from deuce and takes the first advantage.
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-1 - Though a bullet Dolgopolov forehand prevents a sweep, Tipsarevic nonetheless wraps up a comfortable game-15 to restore that two-game lead for now.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-1 - First game of the contest for Dolgopolov, albeit a laboured one from his second advantage point and one which remains shadowed by Tipsarevic's early break.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-0 - The Serb holds off a minor fightback from Dolgopolov to confirm his break of the Ukrainian's serve and establish a clear lead early on here at the Grandstand.
- - TIPSAREVIC 1-0 - BREAK - We are underway in our first game of the session and Tipsarevic breaks the serve of Dolgopolov in the very first game, taking charge from 30-30 to clinch the two points for an early advantage.
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|
|Date of Birth||22/06/1984|