|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 6-3 - Gasquet smashes his way to double match point before seeing the match out. Gasquet secures a deserved win and is a step closer to a fourth round clash with Novak Djokovic.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 5-3 - Ramos shows there is still fire inside as he holds serve to make it 5-3. But Gasquet will now serve for the match.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 5-2 - Rock solid from Gasquet, who holds his serve to seal the seventh game of the set and move to within a game of victory.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 4-2 - Ramos is complaining he has cramp and is receiving treatment from the doctor.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 4-2 - Ramos holds service well but Gasquet still in control in this third set. The Frenchman remains abreak up.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 4-1 - After that second set wobble Gasquet is back to his energetic best, covering every inch of the court to restore a three-set difference over Ramos. The writing appears to be on the wall for Ramos.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 3-1 - Some superb tennis by both players as Ramos takes Gasquet the full distance on almost every rally of the game, before holding to peg Gasquet back to a two-game lead. The momentum still very much with the Frenchman though.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 3-0 - Ramos earns a break point but Gasquet fights back to force deuce, and takes the initiative by winning the next two points. Gasquet has got himself out of jail here and Ramos needs to respond now.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 2-0 - BREAK - Suddenly Ramos looks shaky again. Gasquet is verbally urging himself on with every winner, but Ramos has gone off the boil at just the wrong time.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 1-0 - Gasquet lets out a yell as his forehand winner clinches a closely fought first game of the third set. Gasquet looks a little jaded after the shock of losing the second set but he gets off to a good start in the third.
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-7 - Ramos makes no mistake this time! Gasquet appears sapped of energy for the first time in the match and has no answer to Ramos's explosive forehands. All square - game on!
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-6 - BREAK - But hold on - Ramos has broken back! An incredible rally sees Gasquet playing most of the point three metres behind the baseline before Ramos eventually takes it. Will Albert Ramos take his chance this time?
- - GASQUET 6-2 5-5 - BREAK - Ramos has choked. The world number 56 just needed to serve out the game, but Gasquet breaks back with the minimum of fuss and takes it to love.
- - GASQUET 6-2 4-5 - Gasquet looks angry and takes the game to 15. If Ramos holds here, he will square the match...
- - GASQUET 6-2 3-5 - Ramos is showing real tenacity out on Court One. After being taken to deuce, the Spaniard survives break point to salvage the game and edges ever closer to the second set.
- - GASQUET 6-2 3-4 - Ramos holds his nerve - and his serve - to stay ahead. But Gasquet responds in similar fashion. An important game coming up for Ramos now 5-3 would give him a major psychological advantage to force a deciding set.
- - Will Ramos come to regret that missed opportunity? Let me know on Twitter
- - GASQUET 6-2 2-3 - Ramos opens a 40-15 lead on Gasquet's serve but the Spaniard allows Gasquet to claw his back and prevent the double break. Tenacious play by the Frenchman, but Ramos should really have made it 4-1.
- - GASQUET 6-2 1-3 - What a game for Ramos! Gasquet opens a 40-0 lead but is unable to close it out and Ramos fights back to deuce before consolidating his break. The hard way!
- - GASQUET 6-2 1-2 - BREAK - Now this is interesting. Having struggled for long periods against Gasquet's explosive groundstrokes, Ramos has finally taken the game to the Frenchman with a break of serve early in the second set. Can Ramos follow it up with a hold?
- - GASQUET 6-2 1-1 - Ramos is showing fight and hanging in there, which is all he can do at the moment. With serve in the second set.
- - GASQUET 6-2 1-0 - Gasquet has continued where he left off in the first set. A couple of aggressive backhands gives him the first game of the second set.
- - GASQUET 6-2 - SET - Ramos made him work for it but Gasquet seals the first set with a break of Ramos's serve. Ramos must really up his game if he wants to trouble the flying Frenchman.
- - GASQUET 5-2 - Both players hold serve but Ramos must hold again to ensure Gasquet serves out the first set.
- - GASQUET 4-1 - The Frenchman goes 4-1 up but that game was his toughest yet. Ramos took the game to deuce, but Gasquet survived to consolidate his earlier break. He's in the driving seat in this first set.
- - GASQUET 3-1 - BREAK - Ramos is up against it already. Gasquet is not giving the Spaniard a moment of peace out there, and seals his first break of serve with a lovely forehand winner.
- - GASQUET 1-1 - Whatever Gasquet can do, Ramos can do too. An equally comfortable hold by the Spaniard.
- - GASQUET 1-0 - Richard Gasquet looks in confident mood, opening the match with a comfortable hold of service - allowing Ramos just one point in the process.
|Date of Birth||18/06/1986|
|Date of Birth||17/01/1988|