|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - So the final line-up is complete. It will be world number one Novak Djokovic against world number four Andy Murray, in a repeat of the 2009 final. That will be on Sunday at 6pm UK time (7pm CET) so join us again for LIVE coverage of that match
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 7-6(5) - GAME, SET & MATCH - The first, on Djokovic's serve, goes begging when he dumps a retreating, off-balance forehand only half way up the net. But the Serb does book his place in the final at the second attempt when Monaco again hits a forehand long
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-6(6-4) - TIE-BREAK - Consecutive forehands long from Monaco give Djokovic the mini-break lead before a forehand long well long of the baseline gives Monaco a glimmer of hope. But another forehand long from the Argentine hands Djokovic two match points ...
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-6(3-3) - TIE-BREAK - Djokovic produces a milimetre perfect lob only to hit the comparatively easy forehand into the net on his next shot. And he puts another forehand into the net on the next point to hand Monaco a small lead, only for the Argentine to miss a forehand of his own on the next point to allow the Serb to level up at the change of ends
- DJOKOVIC 6-0 6-6 - TIE-BREAK - Another double fault from Djokovic helps Monaco level at 30-30 but a forehand into the net off a tame second serve from the Serb wastes any chance Monaco had and Djokovic goes on to hold and force the tie-break when the Argentine sends a wild forehand sailing long
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 5-6 - Monaco sends a forehand just long of the baseline to hand Djokovic an immediate break back point. The Serb hits a forehand long himself to squander it and the Argentine goes on to hold with an ace. He is ahead again in this set and, just like against Ferrer last night, Djokovic will have to serve to stay in the set just minutes after serving for the match
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 5-5 - BREAK - A double fault from Djokovic, his third of the match, gifts Monaco a fourth break point. And this time the Argentine does break back, Djokovic the one to tighten up at the end of a lengthy rally and dump a forehand into the net. We are back on serve in this second set!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 5-4 40-40 - Consecutive forehand errors from Djokovic, an off-forehand wide across court followed by a regular cross court forehand wide and a forehand into the net, hand Monaco three more break back points. Nole saves the first with a much better forehand before Monaco slams a forehand of his own long on the second. And he does the same on the third albeit after a lengthy rally
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 5-4 - Monaco does his bit to force Djokovic to serve out this match, holding to love to put the pressure back on the Serb, who will serve for a place in the final after the change of ends ...
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 5-3 - A scintilating cross court backhand passing shot from Monaco combined with a couple of errors from Djokovic sees the Argentine with three break back points. The first Djokovic saves with a forehand that skids ofd the sideline for a winner, while he also saves the second with a huge forehand this time across court. Nole saves the third with a smash winner after pushing Monaco out of position before going on to hold with a great first serve.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 4-3 - A ridiculously good dipping backhand passing shot across court from Djokovic, despite the ball begin basically behind him when he hit it, sees him level at deuce on the Monaco serve. But the Argentine digs in and holds when Djokovic hits into the net. Excellent work from Monaco, who remains just the one break behind in this set
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 4-2 - Well, well. Djokovic drops the first point on serve when he puts a backhand into the net despite having easily got up to the drop shot, and follows it with a forehand long to go down 0-30 on his serve. And, although Nole levels at 30-30, he hits long again to hand Monaco a break back point. The chance goes begging with a missed forehand though and Nole goes on to hold when Monaco hits into the net
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 3-2 - BREAK - Nice work up to the net from Monaco but he misses possibly the easiest shot of them all when he dumps a backhand volley into the bottom of the net to hand Djokovic another break point. But he gets it at the second attempt, coming into the net and this time finding a forehand volley winner. Djokovic gets a second chance when the ball skids off the baseline and this time he breaks with a cross court backhand winner
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 2-2 - Monaco seems happy to try and trade shots with Djokovic, which is just playing into the Serb's hands as he eases through another service hold when the Argentine sends a forehand sailing long
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 1-2 - A love game from Monaco as Djokovic opens with consecutive forehand errors before also ending with one. Maybe just a few signs that the Serb is losing his golden touch. Still very little doubt that Djokovic will win this match in straight sets but just a few signs that this set maybe more competitive than the first
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 1-1 - Djokovic races through another blink-and-you'll-miss-it service game to sling all the pressure back over the net at Monaco
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 0-1 - Monaco saves yet another break point when Djokovic sends a cross court forehand long but promptly dumps a forehand of his own into the net to hand the Serb a second chance, to an audible groan from the crowd! But again Nole cannot get the ball in play and Monaco goes on to hold when Djokovic sends another forehand long. Nice to see a massive grin on the Argentine's face as he celebrates that game!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-0 - SET - Less than half an hour gone and Djokovic has two set points. He wastes the first with a forehand well long of the baseline despite having pushed Monaco out wide on the opposite side of the baseline with his serve. But he does grab the set at the second attempt with an off-forehand winner across court back behind Monaco. Nole has a bagel first set
- - DJOKOVIC 5-0 - BREAK - Absolutely nothing is going Monaco's way so far tonight as he is broken for a third straight time, despite getting Djokovic on the run, on the stretch. But such is the quality of Djokovic's defensive play that the Argentine goes for the line on the next shot, despite having a mainly open court to aim at, only to send his forehand down the line wide after running around the ball. Nole will serve for a very speedy first set next
- - DJOKOVIC 4-0 - Monaco is beginning to find a few shots now, much to the delight of the crowd who want to see a contest, as he levels at 30-30 with a forehand winner down the line after running around the ball. But he gets a little unlucky on the next point as his forehand catches the tape and drops wide, before Djokovic goes on to hold with another great unreturnable serve
- - DJOKOVIC 3-0 - BREAK - Some typical Djokovic defence sets up a marvellous finish for the Serb as he races up to a drop shot and whips a forehand passing shot winner across court for three more break points. This is not looking good for Monaco, already. The first is squandered with a forehand return long. But he does break at the second attempt by pushing Monaco all round the court before dinking a forehand volley into the open space
- - DJOKOVIC 2-0 - A quick and easy service hold from Djokovic cements the break, the Serb holding to love with one of his trademark two-handed backhands down the line
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - BREAK - Nole has come out firing on all cylinders right from the start tonight, a backhand down the line back behind Monaco bringing up three early break points. The first goes begging with a backhand into the net from the Serb, while then second ends with a forehand return into the net. But he does break on the third with a backhand down the line followed by a cross court forehand winner
- - The players are ready to go and it will be Monaco to get things underway by serving first ...
- - The stats do not bode well for Monaco who has lost to Djokovic on all four of their previous meetings. In fact only once has the Argentine even won a set; in their second clash, at the 2007 US Open. Their most recent meeting came at the Paris Masters in 2010 when Nole won 6-4 6-3
- - Both Djokovic and Monaco come into this match on the back of very good wins. Monaco has beaten Gael Monfils, Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish in his last three matches while Djokovic, who was looking a little rusty earlier in the tournament, produced probably his best set of tennis since the Australian Open against Ferrer yesterday, before being forced to battle through a very competitive second set
- - The first semi-final was a walkover when Rafael Nadal withdrew before the scheduled start with a recurrence of his knee injury. That handed 2009 champion Andy Murray a place in Sunday's final. Nadal withdraws before Murray semi
- - Hello and welcome to LIVE coverage from the second of the Miami Masters semi-finals between world number one Novak Djokovic and 21st seed Juan Monaco
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||29/03/1984|