No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - LI 2-6 6-3 0-6 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! What a performance from Shvedova as she sends the defending champion crashing out of the French Open at Roland Garros, securing an incredible bagel in the third set! She's through to a quarter-final encounter with either Varvara Lepchenko or Petra Kvitova. Drawsheet
- - LI 2-6 6-3 0-4 - BREAK! The defending champion is on the ropes now on Suzanne Lenglen as she is broken once more by Shvedova, and she looks to be heading out!
- - LI 2-6 6-3 0-2 - BREAK! Shvedova breaks serve to begin very confidently in this final set, and Li must respond quickly if she is to book her spot in the quarter-finals.
- - LI 2-6 6-3 - SET! Li Na levels this match with a solid hold, and this pair continue to battle on with very little between them. Li is very focused and delighted as she takes the set!
- - LI 6-3 2-3 - BREAK! Shvedova breaks serve to inch in front in this second set, and Li is thwarted as she looks to kick on after winning the first set.
- - LI 6-3 - SET! Li Na is really thriving in this match, and she takes the opening set with consummate ease as Shvedova fails to make any real impact. It looks comfortable for the defending champion.
- - Li 1-0 - BREAK! Shvedova starts rather sluggishly, and Li breaks serve ruthlessly to make her mark at the start of this match! The defending champion gets off to a fine start.
- - Defending champion Li Na takes on Yaroslava Shvedova in their fourth-round clash, and that is the next match up on Suzanne Lenglen.
|Date of Birth||26/02/1982|
|Date of Birth||12/09/1987|