No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - MONACO 6-7 6-3 6-7 6-3 6-4 - Monaco is serving for the match and he does so with a fine delivery that Raonic can't return. He sinks to his knees and he faces Nadal next. Ow. Men's draw
- - MONACO 6-7 6-3 6-7 6-3 4-2 - BREAK! Monaco has gone a break up in the fifth, and he has followed with a hold. Can he close it out?
- - MONACO 6-7 6-3 6-7 6-3 - SET! Monaco protects that lead from the break to 3-1 and he takes the fourth set, meaning we have a fifth. All the way baby!
- - MONACO 6-7 6-3 6-7 3-1 - BREAK! This one had a sense of going the distance and it looks to be thus as Monaco breaks early in the fourth set.
- - MONACO 6-7 6-3 6-7(5) - SET! Raonic takes the third set and his second 7-5 on a tiebreak. Monaco had battled back from 1-4 down to 5-5 but he goes long, then fails to return serve and the Canadian is ahead.
- - MONACO 6-7 6-3 6-6 (1-4) - The third set goes to a tiebreak which Raonic initially takes charge of with a mini-break.
- - MONACO 6-7 6-3 - SET! After dropping the first set on a TB the Argentine takes the second fairly comfortably with what was an early break.
- - MONACO 6-7(5) - SET! 19th seed Raonic takes the first set 7-5 in a tie-break with the 13th seed.
- - Two of the mid-seeds are in action now as Argentine Juan Monaco (13) faces Milos Raonic (19) of Canada. Occasional updates from here.
|Date of Birth||29/03/1984|
|Date of Birth||27/12/1990|