No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - VERDASCO 5-7 6-3 3-6 6-4 2-6 - MATCH SEPPI! Bravo Andreas, the Italian holding on to and bettering that early break with another as he wins in style. A five setter but he's in the fourth round of a Slam for the first time! Next up though it's the winner of Djokovic's clash with Devilder. Men's draw.
- - VERDASCO 5-7 6-3 3-6 6-4 2-3 - BREAK! We've only been dropping in on a set-by-set basis but, in the fifth, this break for the Italian at 2-2 is crucial.
- - VERDASCO 5-7 6-3 3-6 6-4 - SET! And it's to Verdasco, who holds serve after that break and does to do the end. It goes to a fifth!
- - VERDASCO 5-7 6-3 3-6 4-2 Seppi took the third set in the end but Verdasco is a break up in the fourth. Could be a fiver this one...
- - VERDASCO 5-7 6-3 - SET! A break early in the second set, at 1-1, is held on to by the Spaniard who returns to his recent good form to close out the set. Level!
- - VERDASCO 5-7 - SET! This match is underway between the unseeded but in-form Seppi, and 14th seed Verdasco. This match is not televised on Eurosport, but you can watch it online on the Eurosport Player. LIVE on Eurosport Player
|Date of Birth||21/02/1984|
|Date of Birth||15/11/1983|