|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
|J Del Potro||7||1||6||7||-|
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 7-5 - DEL POTRO WINS THROUGH! Berdych finds himself under the cosh at 0-40 as he goes wide with a tame forehand and Del Potro forces the issue with big groundstrokes. Berdych goes long with a poor forehand, and Del Potro is through to the quarters, where he will face Roger Federer. Drawsheet
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 6-5 - Del Potro is convincing as he holds to 15, and Berdych cannot make a real impact as he looks to attack the Argentine's serve.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 5-5 - Berdych again holds under real pressure as he levels at 5-5, and Del Potro is very frustrated with himself as he goes wide with two fierce forehands.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 5-4 - Del Potro slams a forehand down the line to hold after two big serves outwide, and the Argentine can now apply real pressure on the Berdych serve.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 4-4 - Berdych completes his remarkable recovery after looking out of the match as he holds serve comfortably to level at 4-4 - Del Potro is under real pressure now.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 4-3 - BREAK! Berdych gets back on terms as he fires two brilliant forehand winners, and Del Potro is left stunned as he sees his early advantage swiftly eroded.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 4-2 - Berdych reduces the deficit with a much more assured and confident hold. The Czech is now thriving, but can he break back?
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 4-1 - Del Potro looks extremely comfortable on serve, and he cruises through another hold as Berdych struggles to find any rhythm or consistency.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 3-1 - Berdych reduces the deficit with a belated hold, and he finally settles in this fourth set, but he will need to respond on the Del Potro serve.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 3-0 - Del Potro consolidates his break of serve, and the Argentine is thriving early on as he establishes a convincing lead in this fourth set.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 2-0 - BREAK! Del Potro is looking in very fine form early on as Del Potro slams a forehand down the line and destroys the Berdych serve with a string of aggressive returns.
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 1-0 - Del Potro starts superbly as he holds very confidently to 15, and Berdych is unable to get a foothold in the game. Can he now settle in similar fashion?
- - DEL POTRO 7-6 1-6 6-3 - Next up on Suzanne Lenglen will be the resumption of Juan Martin Del Potro's clash with Tomas Berdych, with the Argentine two sets up.
|Date of Birth||23/09/1988|
|Date of Birth||17/09/1985|