No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-6 4-6 4-6 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Nicolas Almagro wins through to the quarter-finals of the French Open with a superb win over Janko Tipsarevic on Suzanne Lenglen! The Spaniard will next take on either Rafael Nadal or Juan Monaco in the last eight. Drawsheet
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-6 4-6 2-3 - BREAK! Almagro breaks serve in ruthless fashion to seize the initiative in this third set, and the Spaniard is giving his opponent absolutely no opportunity to get back into this match!
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-6 4-6 - SET! Tipsarevic is really struggling now as he loses his serve yet again at the crucial point in the second set and Almagro takes control of the match with two sets in his favour.
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-4 - BREAK! Almagro moves to 4-3 with a stunning break of serve, and the Spaniard is really thriving now as Tipsarevic struggles to keep pace with his opponent.
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-6 - SET! Janko Tipsarevic slips behind as Nicolas Almagro takes the opening set in their match on Suzanne Lenglen! The Spaniard comes from a set down to take it!
- - TIPSAREVIC 4-5 - BREAK! Almagro takes control, seizing the initiative with a second break and now Tipsarevic will need to respond - what a turnaround in this set!
- - TIPSAREVIC 3-2 - BREAK! Almagro breaks back to restore parity in his match with Tipsarevic, and the Spaniard shows real poise and class as he fires two forehand winners down the line.
- - TIPSAREVIC 2-0 - BREAK! After an incredible 10 minute service hold including an amazing 43-shot rally, Tipsarevic goes on to break serve and seize the initiative in the match! Almagro cannot believe that he is behind.
- - Over on Court Suzanne Lenglen, eighth seed Janko Tipsarevic takes on Nicolas Almagro of Spain in their fourth-round match.
|Date of Birth||22/06/1984|
|Date of Birth||21/08/1985|