|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TSONGA 6-2 7-6 (3) - TSONGA WINS THROUGH! Harrison loses his cool in a heated tie-break, and Tsonga capitalises to take it 7-4 to win through in straight sets. The Frenchman celebrates jubilantly, and he's through to the third-round clash with Alexandr Dolgopolov. Drawsheet
- - TSONGA 6-2 6-6 (3-3) - Harrison is furious as Tsonga scoops up a drop shot and he believes it bounced twice! The umpire does not agree, and Tsonga has the point. But Harrison battles back to 3-3 and is very fired up.
- - TSONGA 6-2 6-6 - TIE-BREAK! This second set moves into a tie-break, and that always looked pretty inevitable the way both players have been serving. Tsonga holds to take it to 6-6, and this is very tense.
- - TSONGA 6-2 5-6 - The fourth seed slips behind once more as he fails to break Harrison's serve despite an extended deuce. Tsonga will now have to hold himself to take this set into a tie-break.
- - TSONGA 6-2 5-5 - Tsonga finds another three big first serves as he puts Harrison under real pressure, and the Frenchman levels up again to switch the attention back on the American's serve.
- - TSONGA 6-2 4-5 - Harrison moves in front at 5-4 as he looks to nick this second set at the business end. The American is keeping up his intensity superbly after the first set.
- - TSONGA 6-2 4-4 - Tsonga hammers a mid-court return from Harrison down the line as he closes out another service game with a real flourish. This set is very finely poised.
- - TSONGA 6-2 3-4 - Harrison is looking very composed in this second set as he holds yet again under enormous pressure from Tsonga, and this looks to be heading towards a tie-break.
- - TSONGA 6-2 3-3 - There is no stopping Tsonga on serve as he blasts two huge deliveries down the T to peg Harrison firmly back behind the baseline. He levels at 3-3 with ease.
- - TSONGA 6-2 2-3 - Harrison is rewarded for the consistency of his first serve as he peppers the box with fine deliveries, and Tsonga can only successfully pound back a single meaningful return.
- - TSONGA 6-2 2-2 - Tsonga levels once more as he blasts a backhand down the line and does not give Harrison a glimmer of an opportunity to get back into the game.
- - TSONGA 6-2 1-2 - Harrison keeps his nose in front as he finds a big forehand winner after hurling his racket to the ground in disgust following a poor backhand into the net. He's clinging on, rather.
- - TSONGA 6-2 1-1 - Tsonga slams a forehand cross court for a winner, and two big serves ensure that he holds serve with ease. Harrison is battling away furiously, but lacks a cutting edge.
- - TSONGA 6-2 0-1 - Harrison gets off to an unconvincing start in the second set, but he does at least hold his composure in an extended deuce to hold serve and get on the board.
- - TSONGA 6-2 - SET! It's one-way traffic at the moment on Stadium court 3 as Tsonga holds serve with ease to close out the opening set! Harrison remains under the cosh, but he will need to start the second brightly.
- - TSONGA 5-2 - BREAK! Tsonga secures a second break of serve as he drills a forehand down the line, and the Frenchman is ensuring that Harrison is not able to get a sniff of a comeback late in this opening set.
- - TSONGA 4-2 - Tsonga is undeterred at seeing a ferocious forehand from Harrison whistle past him and onto the baseline for a winner as he responds with a flurry of fine groundstrokes of his own.
- - TSONGA 3-2 - Harrison battles back to hold serve and at least ensure that Tsonga will have to fight to take this set despite such a convincing start.
- - TSONGA 3-1 - It's easy going for Tsonga now as he consolidates his break of serve and stretches his lead in this opening set, and Harrison is unable to provide a stern resistance.
- - TSONGA 2-1 - BREAK! Tsonga seizes control at the start of this opening set as he breaks serve, and Harrison is punished for only finding two first serves as he is ruthlessly challenged.
- - TSONGA 1-1 - Tsonga gets on the board straight away with a big serve down the T, and the Frenchman follows that up with a huge forehand cross court to close out the hold.
- - TSONGA 0-1 - Harrison holds with ease to get going at the start of this match, and he finds three big first serves to help him on his way.
- - Over on Stadium court 3, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga takes on Ryan Harrison of the USA in their second-round match.
|Date of Birth||07/05/1992|
|Date of Birth||17/04/1985|