|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-7 7-6 6-3 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Dolgopolov wins through to the third round with a hard-fought victory over Seppi, and he closes out the final set 6-3 with relative ease after two gruelling sets. Next up for the Ukrainian is a third-round match against either Ryan Harrison or Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Full drawsheet
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-7 7-6 - SET! The Ukrainian levels up this match as he takes the tie-breaker 7-5 with a real gutsy showing! He wins the final three points with a flourish as he takes it away from Seppi, and we're into a deciding set on Court 7!
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-7 6-6 - The second set is into a tie-break as Dolgopolov fires two brilliant forehand winners cross court to ensure that Seppi is not able to challenge. This match is very finely poised.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-7 - SET! There was no splitting the pair for 11 points, with both players holding their serve - but Seppi got one look at the Dolgopolov serve on set point and took it! 7-5 to Seppi and he has the lead.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-6 - The Ukrainian sees a break point, but cannot get past Seppi. This opening set goes to a tiebreak.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-4 - After the early exchange of breaks, there's no separating these two. Seppi levels up with a confident hold to love.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 2-1 - Mixed bag for Dolgopolov - he begins brightly to open a 2-0 lead over Seppi - only to follow it up by losing his own serve at the next attempt to love, throwing in two double faults for good measure.
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|
|Date of Birth||21/02/1984|