No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TIPSAREVIC 5-7 7-5 6-4 6-2 MATCH! Tipsy is serving for the match and a place in the third round. He doesn't take too many risks, sitting deep off his second serve as he slides into a 30-0 lead. Three match points now, which Tipsy almost takes with a flying backhand across court but it lands just wide! Sweeting had bossed that point to be fair. Two match points still - taken with a lovely dipping backhand off the line! Next for Tipsy is Youzhny or Cervantes. Men's draw.
- - TIPSAREVIC 5-7 7-5 6-4 5-2 An awesome pass on the move from Tipsy to hold and leave Sweeting serving to stay in the match. The American qualifier does hold though, utilising his big serve to good effect.
- - TIPSAREVIC 5-7 7-5 6-4 4-1 The Serb has broken the American and he has this fourth set and the match in his sights.
- - TIPSAREVIC 5-7 7-5 6-4 2-1 After play resumed Tipsy went on to take the third set, as it goes to a fourth.
- - TIPSY 5-7 7-5 SET! As with the first set it's a late break that does it, but this time Tipsarevic is the beneficiary. A fist pump as the bespectacled Serb takes his seat for a change of ends. Oops, rain!
- - TIPSAREVIC 5-7 This is a bit of a surprise, but it's early days yet - everyone's favourite eccentric Serb has dropped the first set after a late break to the USA's Ryan Sweeting.
|Date of Birth||14/07/1987|
|Date of Birth||22/06/1984|