No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - WARD 4-6 6-0 3-6 6-3 6-3 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Ward clinches a very fine victory on Court 14 as he overcomes Pablo Andujar in five sets - it's a tremendous win for the tall Brit! He will next face Mardy Fish of the USA in the second round. Drawsheet
- - WARD 4-6 6-0 3-6 6-3 - SET! What a performance this is from Ward as he recovers to take the fourth set 6-3 in gutsy fashion to take the match into a fifth and deciding set! Andujar is losing his cool, and this could go either way.
- - WARD 4-6 6-0 3-6 - SET! What a topsy-turvy match this is on Court 14 as Andujar responds to being bagelled in the second set by winning the third in hugely impressive fashion! Again, the Brit now has it all to do.
- - WARD 4-6 6-0 - SET! What a response from Ward after slipping a set down to Andujar on Court 14, and the Brit bagels his opponent in the second set with a stunning display of aggressive hitting!
- - WARD 4-6 - SET! Andujar takes the opening set on Court 14 against Ward, who is receiving a great deal of support from the British crowd, but who sees his serve broken at the crucial point.
- - James Ward is now in action against Spain's Pablo Andujar on Court 14 - what a huge match that is for the Brit.
|Date of Birth||09/02/1987|
|Date of Birth||23/01/1986|