No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - GASQUET 3-6 1-6 6-3 2-6 - MATCH! - Gasquet is out in four as Mayer claims another break to secure an impressive win. The champ awaits him in the quarter-finals after Djokovic saw off compatriot Troicki yesterday before the delays.
- - GASQUET 3-6 1-6 6-3 2-4 - BREAK! - Gasquet is in deep trouble as Mayer has a break after six games in the fourth set.
- - GASQUET 3-6 1-6 6-3 - SET! Gasquet has pulled one back thanks to that mid-set break which put him in full control. Needs to win both remaining sets for a sterling comeback.
- - GASQUET 3-6 1-6 4-2 - BREAK! - Gasquet takes control of a crucial third set for him after he and Mayer were deadlocked at 2-2.
- - GASQUET 3-6 1-6 1-0 - Before the covers did come out yet again, Gasquet was able to claim the opening game of set three against Mayer. The required start to a set with very little margin for error for a man two sets down...
- - GASQUET 3-6 1-6 - SET! Mayer takes the second set against Gasquet as the Frenchman starts extremely sluggishly, losing every single game since the restart! He will have to improve and quickly in the third set.
- - Richard Gasquet, the 18th seed, takes on Florian Mayer of Germany on Court 3 with the 31st seed leading 6-3 2-1 from last evening's play.
|Date of Birth||18/06/1986|
|Date of Birth||05/10/1983|