|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- Haas 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 Stepanek: GAME SET MATCH HAAS! He serves out to 30 and the march goes on!
- Haas 2-6, 6-4, 5-1 Stepanek: BREAK HAAS! He will now serve out for victory.
- Haas 2-6, 6-4, 3-1 Stepanek: BREAK HAAS! This could be crucial. The German breaks through at the fifth time of asking.
- Haas 2-6, 6-4, 2-1 Stepanek: Going with serve over on court 1. Haas has already beaten Nalbandian and Simon and Stepanek Dolgopolov and Del Potro so these boys are on good form.
- Haas 2-6, 6-4, 1-1 Stepanek: It’s a set all on Court 1 in the battle of the veterans.
- Haas 2-6 Stepanek: SET STEPANEK! The Czech serves out to 15 to go a set up.
- Haas 2-5 Stepanek: BREAK! Stepanek, who beat Del Potro, breaks again and will serve for the set in this match of the veterans.
- Haas 0-2 Stepanek: Stepanek holds to consolidate his break.
- Haas 0-1 Stepanek: An immediate break for Stepanek.
|Date of Birth||03/04/1978|
|Date of Birth||27/11/1978|