|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- Fish 7-5 1-6 2-5 Gasquet: GAME SET MATCH GASQUET! The Frenchman races to 40-0 and closes out the match for an emphatic win after dropping the first set. He will face the winner of raonic v isner in the semis.
- Fish 7-5 1-6 2-5 Gasquet: Fish holds to force Gasquet to serve it out.
- Fish 7-5 1-6 1-5 Gasquet: An easy hold to 15 for the Frenchman who is now on a roll. One game away.
- Fish 7-5 1-6 1-4 Gasquet: BREAK! A ragged game from Fish that sees him go down 0-40. He saves the first two but hits wide to give Gasquet a double break.
- Fish 7-5 1-6 1-3 Gasquet: A gutsy hold from Gasquet including a lovely whipped forehand winner and rapier-like backhand winner.
- Fish 7-5 1-6 1-2 Gasquet: Fish stops the rot with a hold to 15.
- Fish 7-5 1-6 0-2 Gasquet: An ace rounds off the game as Gasquet holds to 30.
- Fish 7-5 1-6 0-1 Gasquet: BREAK! Gasquet looking really good now and forces two break points. Fish saves the first but nets to give Gasquet the early break.
- Fish 7-5 1-6 Gasquet: SET! Gasquet breaks then serves it out to love. Momentum with the Frenchman now.
- Fish 7-5 1-4 Gasquet: Comfortable hold for Gasquet to love. He suddenly looks in control.
- Fish 7-5 1-3 Gasquet: BREAK! Gasquet earns two break points and takes his second to go ahead in this topsy turvy match.
- Fish 7-5 1-2 Gasquet: Another tough service hold for Gasquet in a game that goes to deuce.
- Fish 7-5 1-1 Gasquet: A comfortable hold to love for Fish as Gasquet nets.
- Fish 7-5 0-1 Gasquet: The Frenchman stops the rot with a service hold to 30.
- Fish 7-5 Gasquet: SET FISH! Fish saves two break back points to take the set as Gasquet fires long.
- Fish 6-5 Gasquet: BREAK Fish! It’s the set nobody wants to win! Yet another break, this time to 15, sees Fish forge ahead once again. A second chance to serve it out but who knows the way it’s been going.
- Fish 5-5 Gasquet: BREAK Gasquet! The Frenchman breaks back to love with some dazzling groundstrokes. Tough match to call.
- Fish 5-4 Gasquet: A long backhand gives Fish set point but Gasquet does well to hold as Fish squanders his chance with an errant forehand.
- Fish 5-3 Gasquet: Fish comes through another tight game to 30 with a beautiful dropshot winner.
- Fish 4-3 Gasquet: BREAK FISH! A third successive break in yet another tight game. Gasquet saves two break points but Fish converts at the third time of asking with a backhand pass.
- Fish 3-3 Gasquet: BREAK Gasquet! He earns two break points and converts as Fish lets it slip.
- Fish 3-2 Gasquet: BREAK FISH! Great ball striking from both players but Fish is the more consistent and moves to 0-40 before converting his second break point.
- Fish 2-2 Gasquet: Fish levels it up despite a couple of cracking backhands from Gasquet.
- Fish 1-2 Gasquet: Another comfortable hold for the classy Frenchman.
- Fish 1-1 Gasquet: A more tricky opening test for Fish. He holds to 30.
- Fish 0-1 Gasquet: A close line call and first ace set Gasquet on his way on Stadium. He holds to 15.
- Fish 0-0 Gasquet: And the first of our quarters is already underway as organisers race to get through these rain delayed games.
|Date of Birth||09/12/1981|
|Date of Birth||18/06/1986|