No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- LI 6-4 6-4 – GAME SET MATCH! Li wraps up the game to 15 for a remarkable turnaround, winning five games on the bounce to take the match. She now faces Kim Clijsters or Laura Robson. Women's draw
- LI 6-4 5-4 – BREAK! Li earns a break point at 30-40 and will serve for the match as Dellacqua nets. What a turnaround!!
- LI 6-4 4-4 – Li fends off three more break points in a mammoth deuce game to hold with another backhand winner.
- LI 6-4 3-4 – BREAK! And a nervy game it is as Li breaks to love with a backhand crosscourt winner. Amazingly, we’re back on serve and Li now has all the momentum. Has Dellacqua blown her chance?
- LI 6-4 2-4 –Dellacqua earns another break point at 30-40 but Li rips a backhand winner to get back to deuce. Dellacqua can’t return a big first serve and she then nets to give Li the game. A nervy service game awaits for the Aussie.
- LI 6-4 1-4 – BREAK! Spoke too soon as Li fights back and breaks Dellacqua.
- LI 6-4 0-4 – BREAK! Dellacqua gets a double break ahead and although it’s difficult to write off Li, the set is surely over now.
- LI 6-4 0-3 – Dellacqua consolidates the break.
- LI 6-4 0-2 – BREAK! The Australian gets a foothold in the match early in the second set.
- LI 6-4 – SET! Li hits long on the opening point but does not drop another point and closes out the set with a forehand winner.
- LI 5-4 – Dellacqua stays in the set with a hold to 15 and forces Li to serve out for the set.
- LI 5-3 – Li comes through a tight game to hold to 30 with a neat drop volley.
- LI 4-3 – A comfortable love hold for Dellacqua and she’s still in the set.
- LI 4-2 – Li comes through a long deuce game to hold with two big forehands.
- LI 3-2 – Li hits a forehand long as Dellacqu holds to 15.
- LI 3-1 – Li races to 40-15 and Dellacqua nets a forehand to give the Chinese the game.
- LI 2-1 – BREAK! The number nine seed starts well, breaking the Dellacqua serve.
|Date of Birth||26/02/1982|
|Date of Birth||11/02/1985|