No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- LOPEZ 6-4 6-1 6-7 3-6 7-5 - Game Set & Match Lopez! He's done it but he did it the hard way. Having let a two-set lead slip he was facing defeat a break down in the fifth. But Lopez digs deep to win it.
- LOPEZ 6-4 6-1 6-7 3-6 4-4 - BREAK! Lopez breaks back to restore parity in the final set. Nothing to choose between these two.
- LOPEZ 6-4 6-1 6-7 3-6 2-3 - BREAK! Andujar breaks Lopez in the final set as the Spanish epic swings the underdog's way. Andujar a step closer to completing an amazing turnaround.
- LOPEZ 6-4 6-1 6-7 3-6 - SET! Lopez has surrendered the fourth set to a resurgent Andujar, who takes the all-Spanish affair on court 7 to a fifth set!
- LOPEZ 6-4 6-1 6-7 3-2 - BREAK! Lopez regains control of the match with a break in the fourth set.
- LOPEZ 6-4 6-1 6-7 - SET! It was all going so well for Lopez, but he drops the third set on a tie-break that Andujar takes 7-5. We go into a fourth set...
- LOPEZ 6-4 6-1 - TIE BREAK! The third set has been a lot tighter and a tie break will decide the third set, and possibly the match.
- LOPEZ 6-4 6-1 - SET! It's proving to be an easy day at the office for Feliciano Lopez. Two sets up in the all-Spanish clash out on court 7.
- LOPEZ 6-4 4-1 - DOUBLE BREAK! Lopez is flying out on court 7. A single break has become a double and Lopez will serve for a 5-1 lead.
- LOPEZ 6-4 2-1 - BREAK! Lopez takes a step towards clinching the second set, clinching it to go 2-1 up.
- LOPEZ 6-4 - SET! The single break is enough for Lopez to glide towards the opening set on court 7.
- LOPEZ 2-1 - BREAK! Feliciano Lopez has an early break against Pablo Andujar in the all-Spanish clash out on court 7.
|Date of Birth||23/01/1986|
|Date of Birth||20/09/1981|