No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- GASQUET 6-3 6-3 6-1 - Game Set & Match! Gasquet secures victory after his opponent made 52 unforced errors compared with Gasquet's 15. That says it all and Gasquet will face Steve Johnson in the fourth round.
- GASQUET 6-3 6-3 2-0 - BREAK! Gasquet is strolling to victory here. Klahn proving too inconsistent on the forehand and Gasquet has not had to work too hard for his lead. A break up in the third now.
- GASQUET 6-3 6-3 - SET! Klahn hits a wild forehand outside the lines and Gasquet is cruising at two sets up.
- GASQUET 6-3 4-3 - BREAK! Gasquet breaks at an opportune moment in the second set, and it on course to move further ahead against Klahn.
- GASQUET 6-3 - SET! The Frenchman is never in trouble as he strolls to the first set.
- GASQUET 3-1 - BREAK! Gasquet has started strongly on court 17, earning a break against Bradley Klahn.
|Date of Birth||18/06/1986|
|Date of Birth||20/08/1990|