|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 6-3 - GAME, SET & MATCH! This time Murray does seal the win, adding this year's title to the ones he picked up in 2009 and 2011, when Cilic nets a forehand down the line.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 5-3 40-15 - Murray earns himself TWO MORE MATCH POINTS with an inside-out forehand approach shot winner across court ...
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 5-3 - Murray sends a cross court backhand into the tape to squander his first match point before a great first serve out wide from Cilic brings up game point. A Murray forehand is called out but a challenge shows it dipped at the last minute and caught the line. They replay the point and Murray denies Cilic on the game point with a forehand winner. But the Croat holds at the second attempt with a great cross court forehand that Murray can only net. Murray will serve for the title.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 5-2 40-30 - Cilic slices a forehand drop shot attempt into the net to allow Murray back to 30-all and leave the Scot potentially just two points away from the win. That then becomes one when the Croat slaps down a double fault. MATCH POINT MURRAY...
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 5-2 - Murray nets an easy forehand approach shot to allow Cilic on the scoreboard at 30-15. But some huge hitting of the forehand wing eventually draws the error from the Croat and brings up game point for Murray. He does hold when Cilic nets a forehand return and the defending champion will have to serve to stay in this match after the change of ends.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 4-2 - Murray nets a backhand return down the line this time to squander it before floating a forehand long to gift Cilic a game point. And the Croat does hold at this first attempt with an inside out forehand winner across court.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 4-1 Ad-40 - Cilic smashes a forehand into the net to gift Murray a glimmer of a second break at 15-30. 15-30 quickly becomes another two break chances after Murray scampers across the baseline and flicks a running backhand passing shot winner across court at full stretch. Cilic saves the first with a cross court smash winner and the second with another smash winner across the other side of the court. Murray earns himself a third chance with a forehand volley winner ...
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 4-1 - Murray consolidates the break with a hold to love and a flicked backhand winner down the line. He is firmly in control now and potentially just two games away from his third Queen's title.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 3-1 - BREAK! Cilic sends an attempted backhand down the line into the top of the tape to allow Murray to level at 30 all before another error hands Murray a break point. And the Scot does get the break when another Cilic forehand misses the court.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 2-1 - Murray drives a backhand winner down the line to hold for the loss of just the one point (a forehand just wide down the line) as he sneaks ahead in this final set once again.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 1-1 - An excellent game from Cilic to put a slight halt on Murray's momentum. The Croat finds a forehand winner to take the opening point before going on to hold to love when Murray sends a forehand long of the baseline to end a budding rally.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 1-0 - Cilic is a little bit casual with a forehand drop shot and Murray easily gets up to the ball before putting it away for a forehand passing shot winner down the line. And the Brit holds to love when Cilic nets a forehand after running around it.
- - MURRAY 5-7 7-5 - SET! A phenomenal return of serve from Murray puts Cilic under immense pressure, the Croat hitting long to hand Murray a first set point. And one set point is all Murray needs as Cilic nets a forehand to concede the set. We are headed for a third, decisive set.
- - MURRAY 5-7 6-5 - Another very solid hold to love for Murray as he sneaks ahead again when Cilic goes long with a forehand return long of the baseline after running round the ball. Cilic will serve to stay in it for a second time.
- - MURRAY 5-7 5-5 - Cilic also posts another comfortable service hold, this time to 15, finishing up with a great overhead down the line for a winner. All square once again. This is where it went wrong for Murray in the last set, can he maintain his concentration this time?
- - MURRAY 5-7 5-4 - Another love service game from Murray is sealed when Cilic goes long with a fairly easy backhand, his follow-up to the return of serve. The Croat will have to serve to stay in this second set after the change of ends.
- - MURRAY 5-7 4-4 - A fantastic service game from Cilic as he races through it with four big first serves, one an ace and the last a unreturnable. Still on serve in this second set.
- - MURRAY 5-7 4-3 - Another comfortable hold for the Brit as he holds to 15 when Cilic sends a forehand just long of the baseline to end a budding rally. He's enjoying a good run of points behind his serve at the moment.
- - MURRAY 5-7 3-3 - Superb from Murray as he pushes Cilic from one side of the baseline to the other before ghosting in and burying a backhand volley down the line for a winner. 0-30 to Muray. Cilic gets off the mark with a forehand volley winner but Murray fashions two break points with a big backhand across court that Cilic can only net. Cilic saves the first with a huge forehand and then the second with a forehand approach shot winner. And he holds with a smash winner and then a greta drop shot.
- - MURRAY 5-7 3-2 - A very tidy game from Murray as he holds to love with an unreturnable first serve. That puts all the pressure back on the Cilic serve after the change of ends.
- - MURRAY 5-7 2-2 - Two double faults from Cilic sees Murray go 15-30 up against the Croat's serve before Cilic finds the sideline with a great cross court forehand that skids up into Murray. The Brit then goes just marginally long with a forehand down the centre of the court to end a long rally (confirmed by a hawkeye challenge from Murray) and Cilic holds on the next point when Murray nets a rushed forehand.
- - MURRAY 5-7 2-1 - Again Cilic pegs Murray back from 40-0 to deuce before the Scot earns himself another game point with an injection of pace on the inside-out forehand across court and a regulation cross court forehand winner. Murray sends a forehand long squander it before Cilic mis-times a backhand return and sends it long. Cilic levels at deuce again with a forehand winner before Murray holds, going back behind Cilic with a forehand, the Croat hitting into the net.
- - MURRAY 5-7 1-1 - Cilic also races through a comfortable service hold to open up his account in this second set. Both these men came through three-setters yesterday in the semi-finals - Murray recovering from a set down to beat Tsonga while Cilic survived a second set fightback from Hewitt.
- - MURRAY 5-7 1-0 - Much better from Murray as he holds to love, working his way up the court, backing away from the ball and thumping an inside-out winner across court and on to the sideline. Much more positive from the Brit in that game.
- - MURRAY 5-7 - SET! Murray has a golden chance to go 0-30 up when he easily gets up to a sliced cross court drop shot from the Croat, only to put his backhand return wide across court. A netted forehand from Cilic hands Murray the lead once more though and this time the Brit turns it into two break points when Cilic goes long with a backhand. A backhand sliced into the net squanders the first break point while a huge serve saves the second. And Cilic takes the set with a backhand winner.
- - MURRAY 5-6 - BREAK! Maybe not on the tie-break. Murray again finds himself two break points down before cracking a frame when smashing his racquet against the sole of his shoes. The Croat only needs the one though as Murray gets a little unlucky with a forehand drop shot, the ball catching the top of the tape before rolling along it and dropping over the net just wide. Cilic has the break and he will serve for this opening set.
- - MURRAY 5-5 - Cilic holds for the loss of just one point, finding his first ace of the day, to level this opening set at 5-5. Tie-break, anyone? It's looking pretty likely at this stage.
- - MURRAY 5-4 - Murray appears to be moving pretty well, despite a few grimaces, so it looks as though there is no real damage from that fall. He produces an ace to save yet another break point before a forehand winner across court brings up game point. And Cilic will have to serve to stay in this set after another big serve out wide from Murray sees the Croat return wide across court.
- - MURRAY 4-4 - Not too bad from Murray, movement-wise, on the final two points but he sends a foerhand long to help Cilic hold from deuce (which is where the score was when Murray went down). We are fully back on serve now in this opening set.
- - MURRAY 4-3 - Murray goes down on the baseline and he is very slow to get up again. He was trying to change direction and did the split step in the middle of the court when his right foot went from underneath him. It looked like it could be a groin or hip issue that he was worried about. But he hasn't called for the trainer and is going to continue.
- - MURRAY 4-3 - BREAK! Murray's not having a great deal of luck with the drop shot just now as Cilic easily gets up to one to put away a forehand winner and bring up more break back points. Murray saves them both, however, the second with an injection of pace on a cross court forehand before gifting Cilic a third chance with a forehand long. And this time Cilic does break back when Murray nets a forehand. Back on serve in this opening set, albeit with the Croat still trailing by a game.
- - MURRAY 4-2 - Cilic's turn to squander a game point at 40-0 up. But the Croat holds at the second attempt when Murray slices a drop shot short into the net. Not a bad tactic from the Brit as Cilic was way behind the baseline and the players are still being a little cautious about their footing, it was just the execution that let Murray down there.
- - MURRAY 4-1 - Murray races out to a 40-0 lead in double quick time before netting a backhand after a poor bounce and then also netting a regulation forehand. But Cilic nets a backhand down the line on the next point and Murray holds to 30.
- - MURRAY 3-1 - Much more settled from Cilic as he holds without too much trouble, and with a huge serve that Murray cannot return in play. The Croat belatedly gets his side of the scoreboard ticking over.
- - MURRAY 3-0 - Murray's turn to save a break point, which he does with a big serve that Cilic can only net in return, but the Croat gets a second chance by running round the ball and thumping a forehand across court that Murray can only slice wide down the line. Another big serve saves it for the Brit, Cilic this time returning long and wide. An ace out wide saves a third break point. And Murray goes on to hold with another huge first serve. That consolidates the early break for the Scot.
- - MURRAY 2-0 - BREAK! Not a fast start from Cilic, who quickly finds himself triple break point down. The Croat saves the first with a smash winner that Murray actually over-runs. Murray was so quick to see where the ball was going to go and charge across the back of the baseline that he ended up hitting from his body and sent his reply wide. Cilic also saves the second, with a big first serve, but Murray breaks at the third attempt with a cross court forehand off a shorter ball.
- - MURRAY 1-0 - Murray easily races up to a drop shot from Cilic as he attempts to hold to love. The Scot is lightening quick up to the ball only to put his admittedly low backhand into the tape. But he does hold at the second attempt with an ace.
15:29 - The warm-up is over and done with and there will be some play this time. Here we go then, it will be Murray to get this belated clash underway by serving first ...
15:22 - The players are back out on court and there is a warm-up happening! Don't get too excited, now. Let's wait until actual points are played!
15:11 - After a lenthy discussion between the tournament referee and the head of the groundstaff, the decision has now been made that the players will be back on court at 3.20pm. So that's about 10 minutes time.
14:59 - The covers are off, the net is up and the rain has stopped. Let's hope we get more than just the warm-up complete this time.
14:44 - The latest coming out of Queen's Club is that there will be no play for until at least 3pm. Which is about 15 minutes time. But the covers are still on.
14:17 - It's still raining in west London and there is absolutely no sign of play in the near future. In fact, they are blowing air on to the court under the covers in a bid to keep the court as dry as possible, which is always a sign they think the rain will continue for some time.
13:46 - There is not expected to be any play for at least 30 minutes so plenty of time to get yourselves a cup of tea. Or even some lunch!
13:35 - The net is coming down and the players are going back into the locker-room. The rain is not that heavy but it's heavy enough to make the grass too greasy to play.
13:30 - The warm-up is over but the rain is now definitely falling again. No covers as yet but the players are being held by the chairs to see if the rain gets heavier or not.
13:28 - The players are going through their warm-up but it's gotten pretty dark overhead again. The rain is beginning to fall again a little bit so how long this will continue for is anyone's guess.
13:18 - Good news! The players are just about to walk out on court. And we should get this final underway in about 10 minutes time - after the warm-up.
13:04 - The covers are coming off! Great news. There are still a few spots of rain around but most of the umbrellas are coming down and the groundstaff are preparing the court. So we might have some play soon. Unless of course it starts raining again.
12:51 - The covers are still on the court and the rain is still coming down. No sign of play as yet, I'm afraid. The sign does look a little bit brighter though.
12:23 - So, just over five minutes after they were supposed to be on court and there is no sign of the players and the covers are being dragged over the court.
11:50 - Don't forget you can follow this match LIVE in HD on British Eurosport. Or, alternatively, you can follow all the action LIVE on the Eurosport Player.
11:45 - Both these men have experience of being in the Queen's final - Murray having won the title in 2009 and 2011 while Cilic as we already mentioned is the defending champion.
11:40 - In fact you have to go all the way back to the fourth round of the US Open in 2009 to find Cilic's sole win over Murray. The Croat won that one in straight sets.
11:35 - They have met just the once this year so far - at the quarter-final stage of the Miami Masters. And Murray won that one as well, in straight sets, before going on to win the title.
11:30 - These two have met each other nine times before with Murray leading the head-to-heads pretty overwhelmingly with eight wins to one. Of those previous nine meetings, three have been on grass - in a Davis Cup match in 2007, at Queen's in 2011 and at Wimbledon last year. And Murray has won all three of them.
11:25 - The match is getting underway at the earlier than scheduled time of 12:15 (instead of 2pm) as rain is forecast to sweep back over London from mid-afternoon onwards. So the tournament organisers took the decision yesterday to bring forward the final in a bid to get it all in.
11:20 - This one is between top seed Andy Murray and defending champion, and this year's fifth seed, Marin Cilic.
11:16 - Hello and welcome to LIVE coverage of the final of the AEGON Championships at Queen's Club.
|Date of Birth||15/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||28/09/1988|