|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 4-6 6-3 - GAME SET AND MATCH RADWANSKA! Two match points for Radwanska, and she takes them as Keys returns wide. Very tough win for the fourth seed and second highest-ranked women's player remaining in the draw. Next for the Pole is Tsvetana Pironkova - Radwanska has a route to the final that sees former champ Kvitova the biggest danger.
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 4-6 5-3 - Two match points for Radwanska but Keys does brilliantly to save them. The American is on serve and it's yet another deuce battle for these two. They trade blows until a Keys ace gives her game point, and another takes it. Nerveless to save four match points!
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 4-6 4-2 - Crucial break for Radwanska and she is in charge now!
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 4-6 1-1 - It's hard to do this match justice. Keys just saved five break points in one game, with such epic gunfights around deuce the norm as opposed to the exception.
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 4-6 - Keys gets a late break and defends it, and she has drawn level against the world no.4! Great stuff from the American.
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 3-3 - That promising start to the second set for Keys is a distant memory as Radwanska moves 40-0 against serve. Superb fightback from Keys though as she somehow claws it back to deuce before holding as Radwanska nets follwing a tense baseline rally.
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 2-1 - Radwanska responds by breaking back and holding with comfort as Keys pumps wide what should have been a winner.
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 0-1 - BREAK! Great start to the second for Keys as she gets her first break, again after a titanic struggle off deuce. This is a fine match of styles and personality, Keys the more aggressive but Radwanska lovely to watch.
- - RADWANSKA 7-5 - This has been one heck of a set, with long points, repeated tussles around deuce, such as this one now as Keys tries to force the tie-breaker. But she goes long for set point, challenging and correctly so. Deuce again, and a set point now but a fine serve keeps Keys in it. Radwanska though appears to have the measure of her finally and a few more sloppy ones see Keys broken and the Pole take the set.
- - RADWANSKA 3-2 - A monster game, with six or so deuces and rallies aplenty, sees Radwanska grind out the hold. Surprisingly tight this so far.
- - RADWANSKA 2-2 - The world number four and second-highest remaining seed is in action against young American Keys. With serve thus far.
|Date of Birth||06/03/1989|
|Date of Birth||17/02/1995|