|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 6-3 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Djokovic serves out the match to love, a forehand stop volley dinked over the net (which Berdych cannot return in play), to seal the match and set up a semi-final against Juan Martin Del Potro.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 5-3 - Berdych holds to love to force Djokovic to serve out the match, the Czech sealing the game when Djokovic slaps a forehand into the net.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 5-2 - Djokovic races through another love service hold from Djokovic, sealed by an ace, to leave Berdych serving to stay in this match next.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 4-2 - A flicked forehand across court from Djokovic goes for a winner before Berdych can bounce back and hold with a forehand winner to keep the deficit down to just the one break.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 4-1 - A spot of pressure on serve for Djokovic as he is forced to produce an ace to go 40-30 up before going on to hold when Berdych fails to find the court with a forehand.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 3-1 - BREAK! A double fault from Berdych allows Djokovic to level at deuce. The Czech then gifts the Serb a break point with a backhand error but another double fault sees him concede his serve in tame fashion.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 2-1 - Djokovic's 13th ace of the afternoon sees him hold to 15 to go ahead once again.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 1-1 - Two aces from Berdych, just his fourth and fifth of the match, help him to a comfortable service hold to 15 to open this third set.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 1-0 - A neat hold to 15 for Djokovic as he fires down and ace in the process before sealing the game with a big first serve that Berdych cannot return.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 6-4 - SET! Berdych finds just his third ace of the match to get off the mark at 15-40 but a sloppy forehand wide hands Djokovic two set points. The first goes begging for the Serb when he sends a forehand long. But another messy point from Berdych, ending in a netted forehand, and Djokovic has the two sets to love lead.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 5-4 - Another blink-and-you'll-miss-it service game from Djokovic as he holds to love with a forehand winner to leave Berdych serving to stay in this second set after the change of ends.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 4-4 - Berdych opens the game with an absolutely blistering forehand winner (94mph to be precise) before going on to hold with another forehand winner, this time an approach shot. The Czech steadies the ship after dropping four straight games.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 4-3 - Djokovic squanders a first game point with a forehand into the net but there is nothing wrong with his play on the second as Berdych sends a forehand just long down the centre of the court to help Djokovic go ahead for the first time in this second set.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 3-3 - BREAK! A mis-hit forehand from Berdych invites Djokovic to go for the forehand winner. Berdych actually does well to get a racquet to the ball but he can't do anything with hit and his backhand drops short of the net to hand Djokovic two more break points. Only one is needed though as Berdych gives away his serve with a tame forehand into the net.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 2-3- A backhand return of seve into the net from Berdych seals a very speedy service hold to 15 for Djokovic as he gets the deficit fully down to just the one break.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 1-3 - BREAK! Berdych is furious when consecutive serves of his are called out in the ad court. He challenges them both at the time, the first was correctly called but the second was not, the ball was actually in. They are forced to replay the point and Djokovic wins it with a forehand that Berdych returns long and the Serb has one of the breaks back.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 0-3 - BREAK! Djokovic looks a little rattled as he slaps a routine backhand long down the line to allow Berdych to level at deuce. The Czech then earns himself another break point with a backhand winner across court off the shorter ball. And the seventh seed does have the double break with another backhand across cout that Djokovic can only net in reply.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 0-2 - Berdych holds to love to consolidate the early break, thumping a forehand winner over the net to seal the game.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) 0-1 - BREAK! Great response from Berdych to losing that opening set as he breaks to love to kick off the second, Djokovic completely mis-hitting a forehand on the final point, only making a connection with the frame.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6(5) - SET! Djokovic only needs the one set point, wrapping things up at the first attempt when Berdych backs away from the ball in order to take it on his forehand only to send it wide across court.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (6-5) - TIE-BREAK! A smash winner from Berdych sees the Czech go the mini-break up before a huge forehand from Djokovic helps him level as Berdych can only net his reply. Berdych also goes 5-4 up before a netted backhand and a netted forehand hand Djokovic a first set point.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (3-3) - TIE-BREAK! There's absolutely nothing to split these two players at the change of ends as Djokovic fires down another huge serve to level up at three points apeice.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 - Berdych chases back for a love from Djokovic but he can only spin on his attempted forehand and pull the ball well wide. And the Serb promptly holds with an ace, his eighth, to force the tie-break.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-6 - A bit of a lull from Djokovic in that game as Berdych races through a love service hold to ensure that, at worst this set will end on a tie-break for him.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-5 - Nice serving from Djokovic once again as he holds to 30 when Berdych sends a backhand long down the line after having to chase it down.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-5 - Djokovic slides out to a forehand and very nearly gets the ball back but can't quite curl it in, handing Berdych a game point. The Czech thinks he's sealed it with a forehand winner across court, only for the ball to be called just out. He doesn't challenge. Berdych then clatters a forehand into the net post. The Czech saves the break point with a huge first serve before going on to hold at the second attempt. Djokovic will have to serve to keep this set alive after the change.
- - FERRER 2-5 - BREAK! Del Potro leans on the net in disbelief after netting a backhand approach shot, the easiest shot of the rally. But it's only a temporary blip for the Argentine as he is quick to fashion two more break points. Ferrer saves the first with a backhand stop volley winner which DelPo simply cannot chase down. The Spaniard also saves the second but DelPo produces a backhand volley winner to earn himself a third. And this time he does break when Ferrer nets a forehand.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-4 - The world number one races through a love service hold, throwing in his sixth ace of the match, just for good measure, to seal the game.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-4 - Berdych nets a regulation forehand to gift Djokovic a first break point of the match. The Serb throws in a backhand error to squander the chance though before also netting a forehand to gift Berdych a game point. The Serb then becomes the latest player to go down, slipping while attempting to change directions and almost going into the full splits. It looks as though that jarred his hip but he is fairly quick to get up and there's no sign he wants the trainer. Berdych holds.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-3 - Brilliant running by Djokovic as he chases down a decent short ball from Berdych and fires his backhand back over the net on the angle to get off the mark in the game. Still Berdych gets a little hint of a chance at 15-30 up before Djokovic slams the door shut with a forehand winner and an ace before going on to hold.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-3 - Both men seem to have settled into their rhythm on serve now as Berdych posts a second consecutive hold to 15 with a backhand winner. Both these men have a big serve although Djokovic gets a racquet to most returns - the Serb restricting Berdych to just one ace so far, compared to the four he has managed to hit himself.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-2 - Djokovic levels up with another hold to 15, backing away from the ball in the deuce court and whips his forehand across court into not much space to seal the game.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-2 - Djokovic comes into the net and takes the first point of the game with a smash but Berdych replies with a forehand volley winner on the next and then goes on to hold for the loss of just that one point with a backhand winner.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - Djokovic cruises through to a 40-0 lead, bringing up three game points with an ace. Berdych gets one point back on a Djokovic error but the world number one quickly comes up with his third ace of the game to seal it and get his side of the scoreboard ticking over.
- - DJOKOVIC 0-1 - A tough opening service game for Berdych as Djokovic pushes him all the way to deuce before the Czech can hold with a forehand winner and a big serve that eventually ends in a Djokovic error.
- - Djokovic and Berdych have faced each other 15 times before with the world number one leading the head-to-heads overwhelmingly by 13 wins to just 2 in favour of the Czech. The first of Berdych's first triumphs did come on the grass of Wimbledon though, in the semi-finals back in 2010, and then in their most recent meeting at the Rome Masters quarter-finals a couple of months ago.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||17/09/1985|