Precious points and another podium at the Tempelhof Airport.
Next Jakarta (Indonesia)
- We're in Berlin for round 7 and 8.
- When I walk in the paddock, a lot of great memories here that I cherish.
- We are in good form this year. So I'm hopeful for a strong weekend.
- The track layout we've got is super good. It's good for racing, a lot of overtaking opportunities.
- We're going to need to be the best of the others. Same as usual. Hard work and maximum attack.
- This is round 7, the Berlin E-Prix. It's a pretty decent start from DS Techeetah. And round the outside, there's the hero move at turn 1! There's the look to the inside from Da Costa and Da Costa is into second place.
There's Jean-Éric Vergne. To the inside at turn 6. But they're still side by side. And oh, Vergne turns across.
Jean-Éric Vergne's going for it, coming down into turn 6. Is he going to be close enough? Turns it in, gets it stopped and Vergne is through! Up in the second position, the DS Techeeta driver! Edoardo Mortara wins in Berlin. But who's going to be second? It's Vergne, he holds on!
- Tight qualifying today, lining up P5 and P8. It's going to be an interesting race. With the blazing sunshine, we're looking at a bit of time management for the race. We're going to go for it, try and get to the front, see what's possible. A crazy race day again in Formula E.
- We go again. Round 8 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship. All five lights are on. And we go green in Berlin. Antonio Felix da Costa is in sixth place right now for DS TECHEETA. This is Evans on the back of Vergne over 8th position and there's a little bit of a gap forming there.
Da Costa goes second. Up into second place in the DS TECHEETA. Vandoorne and Da Costa wheel to wheel. Da Costa gets the drive coming up to turn 3.
Da Costa uses his Fanboost, but he's on the outside coming in to 6 and 7. Gets it done. Da Costa up into fourth position. Frijns goes to the outside. He can't quite get alongside. Tries to sell the dummy! Oh, they make contact down the straight!
- Wow, what a save!