Jermaine Blackwood's fighting 95 in the second innings helped West Indies seal a four-wicket win over England on a gripping final day of the first test at the Ageas Bowl on Sunday.
Chasing 200 to win, West Indies lost three early wickets but Blackwood shared a 73-run stand with Roston Chase (37) to revive their hopes before skipper Jason Holder and John Campbell steadied the ship to guide the visitors home.
West Indies took a 1-0 lead in the three-match series, with the second and third tests to be held in Manchester without fans present in the stadium due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mark Wood gifts the West Indies a 9th wicket
- England all out for 313 to set the West Indies 200 to win
- Archer bowls Brathwaite for four
- West Indies reach 100 as target is halved
- Archer hands England a lifeline with Chase wicket
- Breakthrough as Stokes grabs Blackwood wicket
Can't see the England vs West Indies LIVE first Test score blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
TV and live stream details
TV: The match will be shown on Sky Sports Cricket (Sky: 405, Virgin: 504) and Sky Sports Main Event (Sky: 401, Virgin; 501).
Live stream: The match will be available each day on the Sky Go app, with a Sky Sports subscription required. Highlights will be available on the BBC Sport website and app.
If you’re not a Sky customer you can grab a NOWTV Day Pass here to watch without a subscription.